1. Gyanyug Skills Advancement and Training for Schools (SATSYUG) is a subscription based pre-paid services offered by GYANYUG for the schools. The complete gamut of services offered by GYANYUG are listed in detail on the Website of the company at https://www.gyanyug.co.in.
2.The services of this Website are available only to the registered users ("Users") on a single user basis, for a particular period of time on making the stipulated payment and abiding by the applicable terms and conditions. The said services are personal in nature and cannot be assigned or transferred to or shared with any other person or school other than the registered users.
3. In order to use online services of this Website, the User must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access to your service provider. In addition, User will need to have access to all equipment necessary to make such a connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access devices. The Website is best viewed in following systems/configurations:
1. Bandwidth: 1 mbps or higher
2. OS: Windows 7 or later version of Windows
3. Browsers: Internet Explorer 10 or later or Google Chrome 34 or later
4. Access to the GYANYUG services and content is subject to these terms and conditions
1. For registration the User shall give accurate information and, where such information changes over time, update such information (to the extent possible: online) without undue delay. The User shall ensure that their e-mail address, as provided to www.gyanyug.co.in is updated at all times and an address at which the User can be contacted.
2. Any change of email or phone numbers should be notified through a written application without any delay.
3. By registering yourself as a user and subscribing to avail the services of this Website, it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to fully abide by all the terms and conditions of the Website as contained herein.
5. By registering on the Website, you agree to:
1. Make your contact details available to GYANYUG so that you may be contacted by GYANYUG for education information through email, telephone and SMS.
2. Receive promotional mails/special offers from the Website or any of its partner websites, if any; and/ or
3. be contacted by GYANYUG in accordance with the privacy settings set by you.
6. Upon registration the User will be provided with an access code, comprising a User ID and a password ("User Data"). On first access, the User shall promptly change the password received into a password known only to the User. The User Data allows the User to view or change its data or, as applicable, to withdraw its consent to data processing.
7. The User shall ensure that User Data is not accessible by third parties and is liable for all transactions and other activities carried out under its User Data. At the end of each online session, the User shall log-off from the password protected websites. If and to the extent the User becomes aware that third parties are misusing their data, the User shall notify GYANYUG thereof without undue delay in writing, or, as the case may be, by e-mail.
8. After receipt of the notice under paragraph 3 (7) above, GYANYUG will deny access to the password-protected area under such User Data. Access by the user will only be possible again upon the User's application to the Website or upon new registration. Please note that the password generated by you for accessing the Website should not be shared by you with anyone else at any time. Please also note that especially with regard to the Product/Service’s purchased by you, the same have been licensed to you by GYANYUG for your own use only and you cannot share your password with others or allow others to use the paid courses. This will be a gross violation of the license terms governing the paid Product/Services.
The fee includes prevalent taxes & charges imposed by government authorities. If at any point of time, Government further increases taxes or charges, the extra amount will be borne by the user from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt. In case the GYANYUG gives concession/discount and Government Charges taxes on such amount of concession/discount, the amount in such case has to be borne by the user/student. The quantum of concession/discount to be given to any user/student shall be as per the policy of GYANYUG from time to time.
1. If a video course you purchased is not what you were expecting, you can place a credit/refund request, within 7 days of your purchase of the course. You can use the credits towards your next course purchase on our website. No credit or refund will be issued if you request it after the 7 days guarantee time limit has passed.Gyanyug believes in complete transparency and maintaining a thoroughly accountable system. You are entitled to a 100% refund for a video course purchased as long as-
You can request for a refund from the provided option along with the subscribed course. All the approved refunds will be paid within 15-20 business days from the date of the approval being granted by the Company.
2. Due to receipt of Physically Damaged product: Request should be made within 7 days of delivery/receiving of the product. Detailed images to be sent by the customer before initiation of the replacement. The replacement order will be shipped only after receipt of the original order at the warehouse, as per stock availability.
3. Due to receipt of Defective (non-functional) product: Support team to first take the customer on remote access, diagnose the problem, try to solve it remotely, and if not solvable, then replacement order to be shipped, but only after receipt of the original order at the warehouse.
Pendrive will be chargeable at INR 5500. Once the new Pendrive is used, the original Pendrive will not be functional. Mail to be sent to email@example.com Rights of Use to Information, Website, and Documentation
1. GYANYUG can ask for school/user’s Logo, Name etc. GYANYUG reserves the right to use the Logo and Namein Gyanyug website and Advertisements.
2. School/users enrolled with GYANYUG will have to provide School Name, Address, email, website, phone numbers and details required as per Gyanyug terms and conditions.
3. GYANYUG reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs / venue / timing without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the GYANYUG will be final and binding on the school/users and the parents.
4. In order to use the GYANYUG Services / Products, you further agree not to:
5. You represent, warrant, covenant and undertake that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website, that:
6. You further represent, warrant, covenant and undertake that your use of the Website shall not:
8. GYANYUG reserves the right to remove any content or links that allegedly infringes any other person's copyright at any point of time
2. Except for the rights of use and other rights expressly granted herein, no other rights are granted to the User nor shall any obligation be implied requiring the grant of further rights. Any and all copyright, patent rights and licenses are expressly excluded.
3. GYANYUG may, without charge, use any ideas or proposals stored by a User on the Website for the development, improvement and sale of its Product/Service’s.
4. All the Contents on the website are proprietary to GYANYUG except the data / queries posted / uploaded by the users.
5. All material available on the Website including but not limited to, its design, text, graphics, screen shots, files and the selection and arrangement thereof is protected by copyright laws.
6. The owners of the intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks are GYANYUG, its affiliates or third-party licensors. Any modification, copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or distributing any material on this Website including text, graphics, code and/or software is expressly prohibited.
7. No recourse shall be taken against GYANYUG for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in your communications to GYANYUG. At any stage, if it is believed that the contents appearing on this Website constitute copyright infringement of another person's rights, the user may communicate the same to us.
8. Notice of Copyright Infringement: We are not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the Website, or items posted on the Website, by end users or any other third parties. In the event, you have any grievance in relation to any content uploaded on the Website, you may contact our Grievance Officer; or write at the following address: e-mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or can write to us at Gyanyug Edtech & Management Solutions Private Limited, coporate office 83,Vatican City, Agra 282001
9. We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint: - (a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint. (b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. (c) Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. (d) The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party. (e) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law. (f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
1. The Website may contain hyperlinks to the web pages of third parties. GYANYUG shall have no liability for the contents of such web pages and does not make representations about or endorse such web pages or their contents as its own, as GYANYUG does not control the information on such web pages and is not responsible for the contents and information given thereon. The use of such web pages shall be at the sole risk of the User.
2. Some contents on the site may belong to third parties. Such contents have been reproduced after taking prior permission from the said party and the copyright of such contents would remain exclusively with the said third party. GYANYUG shall not be responsible for any mistakes which might appear in such contents.
3. Please note that the answers under the section “Ask an Expert”,Further, GYANYUG may certify an answer posted to be correct or not. This however does not mean that GYANYUG has checked whether the answer has or has not been copied by such user from any other source without authorisation. GYANYUG shall surely look into any concern of this nature that is brought to its attention.
1. It is the endeavour of GYANYUG to ensure that the information provided on the Website is accurate but does not guarantee or warrant its accuracy, adequacy, correctness, validity, completeness or suitability for any purpose, and accepts no responsibility with respect to the information on the Website. Use of this Website, by implication, means that you have gone through and agreed to abide by the Terms and Conditions and the Disclaimers of this Website. GYANYUG does not claim that the information downloaded is up to date, correct and error free or that the servers that make GYANYUG site available, are free of viruses or harmful components. Any reliance on the service or database available through this service is at the user's own risk. Though due care has been taken to make the database completely reliable and error-free, GYANYUG claims exemption from any liability arising out of any such error in the data base.
2. GYANYUG disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, or any way related to:
1. Insofar as any information or documentation is made available at no cost, any liability for defects as to quality or title of the information and documentation especially in relation to the correctness or absence of defects or the absence of claims or third-party rights or in relation to completeness and/or fitness for purpose are excluded except for cases involving wilful misconduct or fraud.
2. The information on the Website may contain specifications or general descriptions related to the technical possibilities of individual Product/Services which may not be available in certain cases (e.g. due to Product/Services’ changes). The required performance of the Product/Services shall therefore be mutually agreed in each case at the time of purchase.
2. Although GYANYUG makes every endeavour to keep the Website free from viruses, GYANYUG cannot make any guarantee that it is virus-free. The User shall, for its own protection, take the necessary steps to ensure appropriate security measures and shall utilize a virus scanner before downloading any information, software or documentation.
3. 12 a) and 12 b) do not intend nor imply any changes to the burden of proof to the User's disadvantage.
Under no circumstances shall GYANYUG be liable to any User for:
1. Loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from the use of or the inability to use the services / data in the Website, even if GYANYUG had been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, stated or otherwise.
2. Special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever in any way due, resulting from or arising in connection with the use of or the inability to use the Website or its content / data.
3. Claim attributable to errors, omission or inaccuracies in or destructive properties of any information.
4. Any material downloaded and used shall be at the risk of the user and no services utilised by this Website shall create any warranty. GYANYUG shall not be responsible, if any information/page is downloaded from GYANYUG and after downloading complete/partial, text/information is altered/removed/obscured contained therein.
5. GYANYUG and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timelines, of the products and services contained on the Website for any purpose. All products, services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, products, services including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
6. In no event shall GYANYUG and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the GYANYUG Website, with the delay or inability to use the GYANYUG Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products and services obtained through the GYANYUG Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of GYANYUG Website, whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if GYANYUG or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
As a user of this Website, you agree to protect and fully compensate GYANYUG and its domain's associates, such as, service providers and technology partners, from any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, all legal expenses, arising from your use of services on this domain, your violation of the terms or your infringement by any other use of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
There may be third party information, advertisement, and schemes displayed through this Website. GYANYUG disclaims, to the fullest extent permissible, the correctness, viability, availability, merchantability or fitness of such information, advertisement and scheme.
GYANYUG hereby declares that the advertisers and their clients etc. are neither its agent, partner nor principal and GYANYUG does not provide any guarantee or warranty or any representation on behalf of any of the advertisers or their clients.
1. GYANYUG tries its best, but does not guarantee that the services will be error free, or continuously available, or that the service will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
2. This Agreement does not in any manner create any relationship whatsoever as between user and the GYANYUG, either as a joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship. Performance of this agreement by GYANYUG is subject to existing laws and legal process in India, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the rights of GYANYUG to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of GYANYUG or information provided to or gathered by GYANYUG with respect to such use.
3. Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and GYANYUG with respect to the GYANYUG site and it supersedes all prior communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and GYANYUG with respect to the GYANYUG site.
4. GYANYUG can change terms of usage anytime.
5. GYANYUG reserves the right to make any change in its data/ material/Product/Services’ without any prior notice to anybody.
6. In case of any dispute or difference between you and GYANYUG regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions, non-payment of any claim or any dispute arising out of or in pursuant to these terms and conditions, the same shall be referred to sole Arbitrator who shall be appointed by Chairman of M/s Gyanyug Edtech & Management Solutions Private Limited The proceedings shall be conducted at Agra under the provisions of Arbitration & Conciliation Act and the Courts at Agra only shall have the jurisdiction over the matter and/or for enforcement as the case may be. If an Arbitrator to whom the matter is referred refuses to act or for any reason, does not enter the reference or after entering into the reference proceedings are abandoned or kept in abeyance or not proceeded with, it shall be lawful for the Chairman of M/s Gyanyug Edtech & Management Solutions Private Limited to appoint another person to act as Arbitrator in the manner aforesaid. Such person shall be entitled to proceed with reference from the stage at which it was left by his predecessor, if both the parties consent to this effect, failing which the Arbitrator will be entitled to proceed de novo.
7. It is also agreed between the parties that arbitration proceeding would be conducted in English/Hindi.
8. That the Parties agree that the present agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws in force in India and in the eventuality of any dispute or difference (including in the eventuality of violation of the present agreement by any party) arise on any matter relating to or arising out of the present agreement the same shall be referred to the Sole Arbitration as mutually agreed between the Parties whose decision shall be final and binding upon the parties. The sole Arbitrator shall conduct the arbitration proceedings at Agra only. It is also mutually agreed between the parties that the Parties would be entitled to invoke the present arbitration Clause during or even after the subsistence and even after the present agreement has expired or been terminated etc.
9. Viewing of videos should be within reasonable limit. It is on discretion of GYANYUG to put limit on this.
10. GYANYUG, on its discretion, block access to any user without any prior notice
11. GYANYUG is not liable for any poor result of school/users
12. GYANYUG will try its best to prevent technical issues, portal downtime and mistakes in content, but it cannot be held liable for those
13. You cannot copy, download or circulate the content by any means (print screen, download, video recording etc.), it is violation of the copyrights of GYANYUG.
14. Any attempt to hack or gain unauthorized access is not permitted and is punishable under India Cyber laws
15. The video training content has been delivered & recorded in a mix of English and Hindi medium for the comfort and understanding of School and Teachers from all quarters of the country. Any complaints, cancellations or refund applications with respect to language of video lecture delivery will not be entertained. School Directors/School Owners/Principal are advices to go through sample videos on www.gyanyug.co.in before they go ahead with buying & payment
16. Once the course is purchased, no refund request will be entertained
1. Any supplementary agreement requires the written form.
2. The place of jurisdiction shall be Agra, India.
3. The individual pages of the Website are operated and administered by GYANYUG and/or its affiliates. The pages comply with the law applicable in INDIA where GYANYUG has its business residence. GYANYUG makes no representation that information, data and/or documentation on the Website are appropriate or available for viewing or downloading at locations outside India. If Users access the Website from outside India, they are exclusively responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. Access to Website's information / documentation from countries where such content is unlawful is prohibited. In this case and where User seeks to do business with GYANYUG, the User should contact the GYANYUG, at its Agra office.
Registration Form Terms and Conditions
In case any use of the Licensed Educational Content on Pendrive are for commercial use or in violation of End Use License comes to the knowledge of the GYANYUG, the GYANYUG reserves the right to disable the user account, forfeit the entire fee/charges paid by that user till that date and to initiate the initiate legal proceedings against misuse of the Licensed Educational Content and the infringement of the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of the GYANYUG.
In case of any dispute or difference between you and Company regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions, non-payment of any claim or any dispute arising out of or in pursuant to these terms and conditions, the same shall be referred to sole Arbitrator who shall be appointed by Chairman of M/s Gyanyug Edtech & Management Solutions Private Limited. The proceedings shall be conducted at New Agra under the provisions of Arbitration & Conciliation Act and the Courts at Agra only shall have the jurisdiction over the matter and/or for enforcement as the case may be. If an Arbitrator to whom the matter is referred refuses to act or for any reason, does not enter the reference or after entering into the reference proceedings are abandoned or kept in abeyance or not proceeded with, it shall be lawful for the Chairman of M/s Gyanyug Edtech & Management Solutions Private Limited. to appoint another person to act as Arbitrator in the manner aforesaid. Such person shall be entitled to proceed with reference from the stage at which it was left by his predecessor, if both the parties consent to this effect, failing which the Arbitrator will be entitled to proceed de novo.
If any customer fails to receive the device within 15 days from the date of dispatch, kindly inform the Gyanyug telephonically or by writing an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
GYANYUG may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds GYANYUG non liable for any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
Copyright © Gyanyug : Powered By XYZ Technology